httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Conf for 2000 Users ??
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:30:16 GMT
BipinDas-Gmail wrote:
> Hello All,
>

> I have a webserver having following configurations. It having only one
> website and around 1000 people browsing simultaneously.
>
> Now we  need to put Moodle LMS into this webserver for which students able
> to attend Quiz upload assignments (MSword,PDF etc).
>
> After migrating to this, the simultaneous users will be increase to 2000.
> When I tested it Apache takes the complete resources and system failed.
>
> So what kind of changes should I made on httpd.conf to work this ?

Get a bigger server ?
;-)

Seriously, you must realise that this is a question which is impossible
to answer, without having
a) a lot more information about what really happens
b) a lot of knowledge about these applications which you mention, and
which probably nobody on this forum really knows
c) a lot of time to dedicate to it
Have you tried asking the same question on some "Moodle LMS" or "Quiz"
forum ?