httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache with multiple instance of jboss on same server
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:41:34 GMT
Sushant Gulati wrote:
  This list does
> not allow discussions about Jboss configuration.

It is not that the list does not /allow/ discussions about JBoss.
It is that JBoss is another software product, for which people here are
probably not competent. And they know it, so they do not want to give
bad recommendations.

Send a seperate email
> regarding JBoss to me/JBoss discussion groups.

That is a good recommendation, because as far as JBoss is concerned, the
OP will get much better answers there.

> Once you are able to run multiple Jboss instances, then we can come back to
> this list with details regarding JBoss+apache connection using mod_jk.

mod_jk is really part of the Apache Tomcat project, so the Tomcat list
may be a better place.  The Tomcat website is where you will find the
mod_jk documentation, which is always a good place to start.
http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/
There are how-to's, a wiki, example configurations etc..