httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] 503 status seems to get cached - how do I disable caching?
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:07:19 GMT
Glad to have ben of some help, and thanks for sharing your results.
It's always fun to deal with an interesting issue and cooperating poster.
As a matter of fact, the result of your investigation will be quite
helpful for me too.  Although I'm using mod_jk and not mod_proxy, I'm
quite sure that there must be some equivalent parameter in mod_jk.
I'll have a look for it.