httpd-users mailing list archives

From ricardo13 <ricardoogra...@gmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Information in mod_status to text file
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 12:32:28 GMT

Hi all,

I've developed a simple monitor program to colect information about server
machine.
But, I liked mod_status because it provides all information that I need.

There are two problems.
First, I would like to write these information in a text file instead html
page.
Second, mod_status write the information in the text file every 1 second.

How Can I do it ??? Modify the module ??? Create a new module ???

Thank you
Ricardo