httpd-users mailing list archives

From "jgb@dbd01.com" <...@dbd01.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Need Example of suppress_error_charset
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 14:45:39 GMT
I've got the known problem of using redirection and ending up with a 302 error, without doing
the actual redirection.  I've seen this discussed a lot, but haven't seen a definite solution.
 It looks like changing the Apache http server configuration with suppress_error_charset will
work, but I haven't been able to construct the correct command to do it.  I'd appreciate it
if someone could offer some suggestions, and especially an example showing the actual usage
of the commands.

Thanks,
John Bobinyec