httpd-users mailing list archives

From Chris <ch...@deksai.com>
Subject [users@httpd] auth-ldap not handling SSL connections
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 23:33:48 GMT
I haven't been able to get util_ldap LDAP SSL connections to work with apache and
OpenLDAP.  Every other tool is working (pam, ldapsearch etc.).  The
only error I get is "can't contact ldap server".  This appears to be the
error returned to apache from the openldap libraries.  I would be
tempted to think that the ldap libraries were having issues with the
certificate I am using, but I know that the openldap tools have no
problems with it.

I already have the logging set to debug.  Is there any other way to find
out why it can't connect?  Has anyone else run into a similar problem?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Chris