httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark" <asar...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apr_bucket_read() failed when uploading files
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 20:10:16 GMT
Thanks for looking into it.

Seems their admins had changed things a bit (unbeknownst to me) while
testing/investigating my issue. My apologies for that. Please, kindly try
again. I used a 145Kb jpg file, but smaller goes wrong too.

P.S. I attached the test.pl (basically use a quick-and-dirty stripped down
version of the full API script).

Thanks,

- Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
Sent: maandag 22 juni 2009 20:14
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apr_bucket_read() failed when uploading files

André Warnier wrote:

> How exactly is this data being POSTed by the browser ?  via a standard
> POST of an html <form>, or via some Ajax/javascript/java code or the like
?

Ok, I tested that myself, using the page you provided, which is a
straight html form, nothing wrong with it.
I uploaded an 800 KB file for testing.
I don't see anything wrong, except for the fact that the server responds
  "200 OK", but the result html page shows a message "wrong input" (in
the html content of that page).
But then, that is the output of your cgi script, and I don't know what
that one does.
As far as I can tell, there is no error during the upload of the file.
There might be one when you later process it with the script though.

Do I need to test with a larger file, to see the error ?
Can you post the content of your "test.pl" script ?