httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark" <asar...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apr_bucket_read() failed when uploading files
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 16:59:56 GMT
-----Original Message-----
From: Eric Covener [mailto:covener@gmail.com]
Sent: maandag 22 juni 2009 18:33
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apr_bucket_read() failed when uploading files

> The bug talks about uploading to a script that doesn't read the POST
> body. Aren't you reading it to do something with it?  Are you sure you're
> reading all of it?

The problem is, that you don't even get to where you can read/do anything
with the POST data. When I test it, either one of two things happen:
either browser suddenly disconnects. or CGI.pm fails eval, and cannot be
loaded (the presence of POST data apparently causes Apache to fail its
init under these circumstances). The "apr_bucket_read() failed" is the
only thing Apache logs for it.

- Mark