httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark" <asar...@xs4all.nl>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apr_bucket_read() failed when uploading files
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 04:18:18 GMT
Hello Andre,

Thanks for your test2 script. I changed things a bit in the first few
lines (see below), so I could actually get a valid browser output. As you
can tell, I put an eval around the 'new CGI' call again. If I don't, the
script just mysteriously exits: no 'print', no nothing, and doesn't get to
the HERE! statement. Simply doing "my $query = new CGI" alone, with the
presence of POST data, and the script exits (module segfaults? I cannot
tell; I'm not at awardspace's hosting site).

So, needless to say, this is quite serious. Like I said, I even got an
admin (not a silly helpdesk clerk) to admit that it's a bug; but they're
not gonna fix it. That's why I was looking for a way around it.

- Mark

print "Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1\n\n";

print "Starting test2.pl, PID = $$\n";
print "Server is " . $ENV{SERVER_SOFTWARE} . "\n";
print "CGI version is $CGI::VERSION\n";

eval {my $query = new CGI} || print "could not create new CGI : $!";
my $md5 = new Digest::MD5 || print "could not create new MD5 : $!";

print "\nHERE!\n";