httpd-users mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Httpd on Ubuntu 9.04
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 07:08:17 GMT
One would assume the Apache Debian packager is on this list, perhaps they
would like to comment as to why they do this, but I suspect they will not.

Nothing beats the source install, if you screwup it takes seconds to
revert to previous version and you know you are using just that version.

I do think we are getting off topic now, but my question stands (not that
I use Debian on servers, I always believe in using non-butchering OS's,
like Slackware, on *all* servers, critical and non critical)

--
Res

-Beware of programmers who carry screwdrivers