httpd-users mailing list archives

From Turbo Fredriksson <tu...@bayour.com>
Subject [users@httpd] ap_build_config don't seem to work any more
Date Thu, 28 May 2009 18:08:04 GMT
My module, http://modldapcfg.bayour.com/, seem to have stopped
working!

I don't run it personaly any more, because i had to (temporarily
I hope) retire my servers...

But I got access to a users/downloaders virtual machine and
managed to test things. Eventually, I got the module to
stop segfaulting (configuration and setup problems), but
it still refuses to work!

----- s n i p -----
sandbox64:~# apache2 -S
<VirtualHost <IPADDRESS>:80 >
     ServerName <FQDN>
     ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost.localdomain
     DocumentRoot /var/www/virthost
     ErrorLog /var/log/apache2/error.log
     TransferLog /var/log/apache2/access.log
</VirtualHost>
[Thu May 28 16:14:24 2009] [warn] NameVirtualHost <IPADDRESS>:80 has
no VirtualHosts
VirtualHost configuration:
Syntax OK
sandbox64:~#
----- s n i p -----

And same if I start it with -X. It starts listening for
requests, but still say that it can't find any virtual
hosts!

And now it started to segfault on ap_build_config() again! Dang!
It worked (resonably) well a few hours ago...

Have the API changed lately? I can't remember what version I was
running on my servers, but according to the code (and time of
changes), it should have been early 2.2! And the sever I'm playing
with now is 2.2.9.

Any examples on how to use ap_build_config()?