httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Shahriyar \"Shehi\" Imanov" <sh...@imanov.name>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] mod-rewrite: ReWrite failure due to a "reserved" word?!
Date Wed, 27 May 2009 20:44:05 GMT
Lol yea, you guessed quite right. Until recently I was a PEAR user, but switched to Zend FW
recently. Although Zend Db's Zend_Db_Select is a pain in ass, I managed to port everything
to my existing Db handlers. Optimization is the concern at the moment, but I am sure it won't
be hard to overcome those. I generally try to write RDBMS-independent system you know.

For search I plan to use Zend_Search_Lucene, although its completely new concept for me. I
was kinda "go easy" guy, was planning to use plain MYSQL FULL TEXT search, but as Da Vinci
says: “Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.” :D Plus FULL TEXT idea wouldn't work
on other RDBMS's. So, guess I will have to use sophisticated tools after all.

Thanks again for everything.

Shehi