httpd-users mailing list archives

From Evuraan <evur...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] $_POST equivalent env variable in apache
Date Tue, 19 May 2009 17:56:29 GMT
thanks for your replies and  your time.

now that I know it is impossible to do, here is what I was trying to do:

I was trying to avoid having to float a form handler in php or w/e to
grab the form POST data -

<form method="POST" action="blah.shtml" name="SampleForm">

and grab $POST (if it were available) from the ssi blah.shtml and be
happy with the form data.

I could only wish for $POST or $POST_STRINGS data since
$QUERY_STRINGS exists for GETs. I understand the 30MB of the uploaded
file part, for folks who were sure that their POST DATA was in few KBs
or even less, that would have been great>.

if such a thing were available, I won't need php/cgi form handlers - a
simple ssi would do.

oh well, thanks again.