httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Guruprasad" <lgp_...@tce.edu>
Subject [users@httpd] Debugging 404 error
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 07:22:16 GMT
Hi all,
I am in the process of creating a web-application and inside my
DocumentRoot folder I have a site/ folder which is visible when I open the
site in the browser. The site/ folder has sub-folders and files inside it,
including index.html. But when I click on the site/ folder, I get a
'requested URL not found error'.

My apache configuration is "Apache/2.2.11 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.2.6-3ubuntu4.1
with Suhosin-Patch mod_python/3.3.1 Python/2.6.2 Server at localhost Port
80".

Also how can I debug such errors?

Thank you.

Regards,
Guruprasad

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai - 625015 (India)