httpd-users mailing list archives

From Jonas Eckerman <jonas_li...@frukt.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Domain Masking (I think?)
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 12:55:29 GMT
Drew Tomlinson wrote:

> The other is new.  What I want is that if I enter the blog via
> http://fatblog.freehealthupdates.com/$1, that URL remains in the address
> bar of the browser and only the /$1 part would change.  As it stands
> now, if I enter via that URL, after the first click, the address bar
> shows http://drew.mykitchentable.net/fatblog/$1.

Have you checked what address the HTML code actually specifies?

To me it sounds like you need to update your HTML documents or the
application creating them. If the links are generated by an application,
hopefully it has a config setting you can use for this.

You should also check the UseCanonicalName directive.

Regards
/Jonas
--
Jonas Eckerman
Fruktträdet & Förbundet Sveriges Dövblinda