httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Fwd: Home Web Server
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 17:57:34 GMT
Justin Zhang wrote:
> My setup is exactly the same as the link picture.
>
> I try connect routher via phone adapter and bypass phone adapter (direcly to
> DSL modem, i.e. taking phone adapter off) I got two different IPs from
> myIPaddress.com. My routher is D-Link DI-524 wireless router

Allright.
I refer to this page :
http://support.dlink.com/emulators/di524/st_devic.html

- Connect your router directly to the DSL modem, and disconnect the
Phone adapter.

- in your router configuration :
   - in the "Firewall" part,
    - click "enabled"
    - Name : HTTP server
    - Source/Interface : WAN
    - Source/IP Ranges start/stop : empty (*)
    - Destination/Interface : LAN
    - Destination/IP Range start/stop : both 192.168.0.100
    - Destination/Protocol : TCP
    - Destination/Port Range : 8080 and 8080
   then click "Apply".

In your router config, go to Home, then Status, then look at WAN / IP
address, and tell us that address.

(*) we try first that, and if it does not work, we will try something else.