httpd-users mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] some kind of untypical problem
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 01:51:17 GMT
naranja naranja wrote:

> My question is could it be done with the custom apache module? or its
> impossible or very hard to achieve and only solution is to embed in
> the code of the aplication, which controls the FPGA card, my custom
> http server.

Writing an Apache module is non-trivial, and if you can't create a CGI
program to perform these operations, you will have horrible problems
creating a module.

Start by writing a CGI program which you can even test outside of a web
server, and if you have a compelling reason, then convert it to a module.