httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nguyen Tien Duong <duong...@fsoft.com.vn>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Unable to run ./configure when install apache http server.Error: decision on anonymous shared memory allocation method failed
Date Mon, 25 May 2009 10:19:30 GMT

Dear,

I try to run configure with the verbose flag, but it did not print out any
additional information.
Investigate the long chunk of the file "configure" content does not help
either.
I did not see any .c file generated during and after the process.

Things are kinda like a black box. Any suggestion is greatly welcomed.

Regards,

View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/Unable-to-run-.-configure-when-install-apache-http-server.Error%3A-decision-on-anonymous-shared-memory-allocation-method-failed-tp23702056p23704661.html