httpd-users mailing list archives

From jeffcia <jeff...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache not accepting php
Date Sun, 03 May 2009 22:22:00 GMT

I am trying to install and configure Apache, mySQL, and PHP on a Windows
Vista PC.  I have installed all of the programs, but when I test a simple
php test, I am only seeing the html.  I have modified httpd.conf in the
/conf folder to include:
  #
    AddType application/x-compress .Z
    AddType application/x-gzip .gz .tgz
    AddType application/x-httpd-php .php
#BEGIN PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL
PHPIniDir "C:/PHP/"
LoadModule php5_module "C:/PHP/php5apache2_2.dll"
#
#END PHP INSTALLER EDITS - REMOVE ONLY ON UNINSTALL

Any suggestions would be apprecitated.

- Jeff