httpd-users mailing list archives

From <dho...@wi.rr.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Display Thumbnails in Folders
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 14:46:17 GMT
Greetings;
I am using CENTOS 4.7, Apache 2.0.52, kernel 2.6.9-78.0.13.EL as a home server on a real DEC
server.
I have pictures I'd like displayed as thumbnails in folders instead of a listing by file name,
all jpg's (similar to flickr).  I've searched apache mime types and tried to understand the
conf file by trial and always error, even adding AddType image/jpg .jpg to my conf file and
restarting the service.  There is a phpalbum program, but I'm not sure I should go in this
direction; I thought editing the httpd.conf file was all that is necessary.
Can anyone give me some direction?
Thanks
doug holtz