httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Keenan" <mfkee...@ireland.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] mod_proxy working on initial request, but not for subsequent resource requests
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 11:31:00 GMT
Hi Igor,

You are correct, I have a rewrite rule pushing all http to https. However, I
have tried my mod_proxy without this rule and the result is the same
unfortunately. I have also tried the proxy directives in the virtual server
context, but they result in the same behaviour!

Thanks,

MArk

From: Igor Cicimov [mailto:icicimov@gmail.com]
Sent: 11 May 2009 02:17
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] mod_proxy working on initial request, but not for
subsequent resource requests

Maybe I'm wrong but it looks to me you are trying to redirect everything
that comes on port 80 (or any other port) to SSL port 443. So how does your
SSL virtual host look like? I would guess you need to put the location
statement inside that VH something like this:

<VirtualHost *:443>

<Location /cameras>

    ProxyPass http://192.168.1.53 <http://192.168.1.53/>

    ProxyPassReverse http://192.168.1.53 <http://192.168.1.53/>

</Location>

 </VirtualHost>

Sorry if I misunderstood your post.

Cheers,

Igor

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 10:42 AM, Eric Covener <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sun, May 10, 2009 at 8:13 PM, Mark Keenan <mfkeenan@ireland.com> wrote:
> Hi Eric,
>
> I just checked and it doesn't use the base tag in the HTML. Any other
ideas?
> Is my configuration definatley correct? I do think that it is. But when I
> look at the html and see that there appears to be no reason why it
shouldn't
> work, I find myself wondering if in fact I have messed something up in the
> config!

Access log would tell you what the browser ultimately decided to
request. Maybe it will provide a hint?

--

Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com