httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Hugh E Cruickshank" <h...@forsoft.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Apache 2.2 certificate directory
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:05:21 GMT
Hi All:

I am in the process of upgrading our systems from RHEL3 to RMEL5 and
this includes upgrading our web server from Apache 2.0.46 to 2.2.3.
In review the my previous installation notes and the current docs it
appears that the /etc/http/conf/ssl.crt and ssl.key directories are
no long used. From all the research I have done the docs now use
/path/to/this/server.crt and /path/to/this/server.key as the example
locations.

My question is: With Apache 2.2 is the a "standard" or "commonly
accepted" directory that I should be using for storing our certs?

TIA

Regards, Hugh

--
Hugh E Cruickshank, Forward Software, www.forward-software.com