httpd-users mailing list archives

From Viaduct Productions <li...@viaduct-productions.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: LocationMatch inside VirtualHost? [solved: bug]
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 15:29:23 GMT

On 14-Apr-09, at 11:16 AM, Dan Poirier wrote:

> Leopard uses launchctl to run daemons.  Unless you've played with its
> apache configuration, it's probably fine.

I haven't touched it.  I wouldn't even know how to go near it.  I had
a quick look and it's encrypted somewhat anyway.

> The config files are all in /private/etc/apache2.  If you could zip
> that
> up and put it somewhere online, people could look at it directly,
> which
> might save a lot of back and forth.

The only thing that's strange now is the fact that apachectl -S lists
my local vhosts twice.  They work, but they're listed twice.  I've
listed the things I've entered and changed.  I'm not posting my conf
files.  Yes I realize you'll say "well we can't help you until you
give us your files".  I am concerned about security.

Anyway, that's all I can give.  I guess it's ok for now.

Cheers

Rich in Toronto
...now go get on your bike