httpd-users mailing list archives

From Yi Zhao <zhao_yi...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject [users@httpd] [help]my first question with apache
Date Wed, 29 Apr 2009 19:43:41 GMT
hi, all:
can someone help me with my apache question?
I have start my apache and listen to 80 port on server A, bug I can't accesss it by curl/wget
or explorer,
when I do this, I will got a error message after a long time:

<title>503 Service Temporarily Unavailable</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Service Temporarily Unavailable</h1>
request due to maintenance downtime or capacity
problems. Please try again later.</p>
error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.</p>

I can telnet loalhost 80 to it, and when I do netstat, I found some connection have been accessed
by port 80,

btw: I have another server B as same as server A(hardware/software), I start a apache too,
and the httpd.conf is same as server A(I diff it), but ,this one work fine.

what should I do to let it work, can some one help me, thanks.

ps: attachement is my httpd.conf