httpd-users mailing list archives

From Christopher Sean Hilton <ch...@vindaloo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] How does Mod_ssl decide what to use: of SSL or TLS?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:03:00 GMT
Does anyone know the mechanism that mod_ssl uses to chose the
connection protocol? Assuming the client will accept SSLv3 as well as
any TLS, How does mod_ssl make this decision? Or, is it up to openssl?
I've read the mod_ssl code and it's not obvious to me. Do the TCP
window size have anything to do with it?

-- Chris

--
Chris Hilton                                   chris-at-vindaloo-dot-com