httpd-users mailing list archives

From Viaduct Productions <li...@viaduct-productions.com>
Subject [users@httpd] LocationMatch inside VirtualHost?
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 06:55:32 GMT
Hi folks.  Me again.

Quick question.  Is the LocationMatch directive allowed inside the
VirtualHost container?

What I'm trying to do is to have urls with no file specificity (i.e.
domain.com/products/) be sent to my middleware engine.  I'm specifying
the LocationMatch to a SetHandler but it's giving me an error.  Once I
pull the LocationMatch out of the second domain in my configuration,
things go back to semi-working.

I don't want to do this for all domains, just the local ones I've set
up to redirect file-less urls to this engine.

Cheers

Rich in Toronto
...now go get on your bike