httpd-users mailing list archives

From m jamal <mjamal_na...@yahoo.com>
Subject [users@httpd] cgi script unable to create files on server.
Date Sun, 12 Apr 2009 10:57:51 GMT

I am new to apache.The problem is that when i run a cgi script written in c++,all scripts
run fine except those which create a file on server computer.For example i have written a
script that creates a file to store user info.It runs fine.It collects info but when it tries
to create a file to store that info apache  gives an internal server error.Please help how
to solve this problem.I have wasted lot of time but unable to find any solution.I am using
apache v2.2.11.