httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Re: IPv6 support on Apache-2.2.x
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 10:21:32 GMT
sathya sai wrote:
> Someone help me out by confirming, HTTP request (from web browser) to an
> IPv6 link local address with scope-id is not supported on Apache-2.2.x ?

I'll save someone else some writing.

Sathya, what do you really want ? a registered letter from the Apache
Software Foundation ?
This is a user help forum, dedicated to helping people with Apache
httpd. Apache httpd is an open-source, free software.  The people who
write it are volunteers.

The source code of Apache is available for your inspection.

The people answering on this forum are also volunteers.
There is not someone here that can give you anything like "an official
confirmation".
And if nobody that is currently reading this forum knows the answer,
they can also not give you an answer.
That's how it is with open-source, free products.
And it does not help to repeat the question 10 times, nor write it in
bold or capitals.
If anything, that tends to make people ignore the request.