httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unique Home Page
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 13:27:18 GMT
Dondi Williams wrote:
> Got it and thanks for all the replies.
>
> I always find it whimsical to hear, learn, and see if I am on the same path
> as the "experts". I know about the profiles, but was searching for possible
> alternative methods to solve this issue.

And I always find it interesting to see how these forums come to mimic
real-life.
Here comes a customer who says "I want a simple cheap coffee machine to
make my cup of coffee in the morning". Then after the salesman
recommends the cheapest of the lot and brings it back from the
warehouse, the customer says "But I would also like it to make expressso
and caffe-late for 2 people at the same time"...
;-)

You started with a single XP PC where family members all logon with
their individual user-ids.
Next thing one knows, now we're talking about dual-booting it with
Linux, and an additional network with Macs and Ipods..
;-) again.