httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Unique Home Page
Date Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:24:55 GMT
J. Greenlees wrote:
[...]
> which of the multiple authentication schemes will best suit the needs?

As far as can be determined from the OP's post, this is a single home
PC, used by close family members.  From the question itself, I would
also dare to guess that the OP is not really an expert at Apache or HTTP
or authentication matters.

> It's a toss-up as to which login model he meant.
I believe he wanted something like "Apache should return the appropriate
homepage, on the base of the UID the user used to login on the PC".
I don't really think we're talking about LDAP or SQL here..