httpd-users mailing list archives

From Alessandro Fantuzzi <fantu...@o-one.net>
Subject [users@httpd] Third level domain
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 17:32:26 GMT
Hi ,
how do I set up Apache and Tomcat to serve two different web applications.
One application must respond when you visit www.site.com the other when
you visit a third level domain like admin.site.com

Thanks

--

Alessandro Fantuzzi - O-one s.r.l.
E-mail: fantuzzi@o-one.net <mailto:fantuzzi@o-one.net>

www.o-one.net <http://www.o-one.net>

Via Dante Zanichelli, 61 - 42100 Reggio Emilia
Tel. 0522 930078 - Fax. 0522 387947
Via Stendhal, 36 - 20144 Milano
Tel 02.42292057 - Fax 02.47770936

STRICTLY PERSONAL AND CONFIDENTIAL This message may contain confidential
and proprietary material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review or distribution by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient please contact the sender and delete all copies.
The contents of this message that do not relate to the official business
of our company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.