httpd-users mailing list archives

From Viaduct Productions <li...@viaduct-productions.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] LocationMatch inside VirtualHost? [solved: bug]
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:38:58 GMT
Mac OS X Leopard Client.  It automatically starts up, as configured in
Sys Prefs.

Apache 2.2.9

Unfortunately I cannot find any init.d anywhere.  Apple changed to
xinetd and I can't find that either.  I don't know where to look for
this.  I put a message out on another list, so if I find anything I
will post.

On 14-Apr-09, at 10:17 AM, André Warnier wrote:

> Ok, then let's start one level higher-up.
> How do you start Apache, on that system ?  And what kind of system
> is it ?
>
> if the start command is something like "/etc/init.d/apache2 start",
> then you might as well include that script here right away.

Rich in Toronto
...now go get on your bike