httpd-users mailing list archives

From mr_b <rainer.si...@gmx.at>
Subject [users@httpd] HTML source rather than rendered page with mod_proxy_ajp
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 12:43:07 GMT

Hi!

I run use mod_proxy_ajp to run several JBosses behind an Apache HTTP server
(OS is Centos5). My problem: "occasionally" the browser displays the HTML
source code of the page rather than the rendered page itself. (Sorry for not
being more specific - I really couldn't find any reproducible cause or
pattern yet. Happens with small pages as well as large ones).

I configured virtual hosts in my http.conf like that:

ServerName myserver01.mydomain
DocumentRoot /var/www/html

ProxyPass / ajp://

Any idea about what's causing this appreciated!

Thanks!