httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] LocationMatch inside VirtualHost? [solved: bug]
Date Tue, 14 Apr 2009 11:42:02 GMT
On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 7:33 AM, Viaduct Productions
<lists@viaduct-productions.com> wrote:

> On 14-Apr-09, at 7:29 AM, Eric Covener wrote:
>
>> It's not required. You can join IRC, phone a friend, pay for
>> commercial support, or figure it out on your own.
>
> Or ask on a list.  Hence the question.
>
> So you openly admit there are shortcomings in the documentation and
> feedback.

Not at all, my statement had nothing to do with documentation or
feedback.  You removed the asinine statement I was replying to:

> It would be in everybody's interest if the whole system didn't require users to come
to the users list.  It's not like I don't have things to do, as I'm assuming yourselves as
well.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com