httpd-users mailing list archives

From Tadeu Alves <tadeu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Apache Tunning
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 14:45:12 GMT
nice one. Getting on this hook, in my server we run moodle i dunno if you
guys know about it and a very high hits/second i wan't to know if going down
about MaxRequestsPerChild 500 will be good to performance and any idea about
changing my server variables to make it support more concurrent connections

<IfModule worker.c>
ServerLimit          30
ThreadLimit          70
StartServers           20
MaxClients            500
MinSpareThreads        10
MaxSpareThreads        15
ThreadsPerChild        50
MaxRequestsPerChild  2000
MaxMemFree          5000
#ReceiveBufferSize  714400 (not using anymore)