httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Foster, Stephen \(ASPIRE\)" <steve.fos...@hmrcaspire.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Adding headers based on Content-Type
Date Tue, 03 Mar 2009 09:30:40 GMT
Hi there,

I have as situation where I need to add custom headers when the response
is of a certain type, for example:

If the response type is "text/html" I want to add a header of
"Content-Style-Type "text/css""

If the response type is anything other that "text/html" then don't add
anything.

Now adding the header is no problem at all but I am struggling to find
how to match whether the response type is "text/html"

I can match a filetype no problem, e.g

<FilesMatch "\.(html|htm)$">

Header set Content-Style-Type "text/css"

</FilesMatch>

But the content type will be sent back by dynamic content so that code
chunk will not be valid.

Anybody have any ideas?

Cheers in advance

Steve

Capgemini is a trading name used by the Capgemini Group of companies which includes Capgemini
UK plc, a company registered in England and Wales (number 943935) whose registered office
is at No. 1 Forge End, Woking, Surrey, GU21 6DB.
are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate,