httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Ford" <tf...@phmc.org>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache port help
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 12:41:10 GMT
Hello, my boss told me its okay to leave the web address with the port attached.

Tim

________________________________

From: André Warnier [mailto:aw@ice-sa.com]
Sent: Fri 3/6/2009 2:57 AM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache port help

Brian Mearns wrote:
[...]
+1 on all the rest, and add "OpenXML" to the list.

> Anyway, those are both of my pennies on the topic. Sounds like the OP
> was able to solve his problem, so that's good.

Although he never bothered to tell us how he solved it, but I guess that
is too much to ask ?

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.
If you received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you should delete
and destroy the e-mail and any attachments or copies;
you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained
in the e-mail.  Please notify the sender of the erroneous e-mail delivery by return e-mail.
 Thank you for your cooperation.