httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Tim Ford" <tf...@phmc.org>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] Apache port help
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 19:01:07 GMT
Yes I have IIS running on port 80 hosting another webpage on the same
server that apache is installed on.

Tim Ford

-----Original Message-----
From: Evan Platt [mailto:evan@espphotography.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 05, 2009 1:59 PM
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] Apache port help

At 10:53 AM 3/5/2009, you wrote:
>Okay, the reason why its running on port 8080 is because I have another
>webpage running on 80 on the same server.

By 'another web page' I'm assuming you mean another webserver?

So you'd need to look at whatever that webserver is, and perhaps a
HTML page with a redirect to http://yourwebserver.com:8080 ...

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information that is legally privileged.
If you received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you should delete
and destroy the e-mail and any attachments or copies;
you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained
in the e-mail.  Please notify the sender of the erroneous e-mail delivery by return e-mail.
 Thank you for your cooperation.