httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Richard Peacock" <richard.peac...@minorplanet.com>
Subject RE: [users@httpd] How to prevent a site to be grabbed ?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 10:20:45 GMT
Lol, good answer Krist!

Although many people have tried to prevent things like right-click and
grabbing of files from their websites, they are all bypassable in one
way or another ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: Krist van Besien [mailto:krist.vanbesien@gmail.com]
Sent: 26 March 2009 10:15
To: users@httpd.apache.org
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] How to prevent a site to be grabbed ?

On Thu, Mar 26, 2009 at 9:57 AM, J. Bakshi <joydeep@infoservices.in>
wrote:

> So I'm looking a way to prevent my site to be grabbed. Could any one
> suggest any measure in apache or .htaccess ?

Don't connect your site to the internet. That will prevent is from
being grabbed.

Krist

--
krist.vanbesien@gmail.com
krist@vanbesien.org

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If you are not the addressee indicated in this
message (or responsible for delivery of the message to such
person), you must not copy, distribute or take any action in
reliance to it.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly
notify the sender by reply email. Please advise immediately
if you or your employer do not consent to Internet email for
messages of this kind. Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official
business of Minorplanet Systems plc shall be understood as
neither given nor endorsed by it. Minorplanet Systems plc, Registration no: 3372097
Minorplanet Limited, Registration no: 4072786
Greenwich House, 223 North Street, Leeds, LS7 2AA
VAT #: 698 1438 86