httpd-users mailing list archives

From Glen Barber <glen.j.bar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] After recompile site down
Date Thu, 12 Mar 2009 00:43:09 GMT
On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Squirrel <squirrel@mail.isot.com> wrote:
> After recompiling PHP5.2.8 and php5-extensions, the sites are back up again!!!  Heewww!
>
> Funny thing though, I selected GD option in php5-extensions, and it went without a hitch,
but phpinfo() does not show GD2 support.  I've checked the pkg_info and gd2 and php5-gd are
both there, and also in extensions.ini contains the line extension=gd.so.  Any ideas please?

Did you build the apache module in php5 the second time you built it
(assuming you did 'make clean' before rebuilding)?  In the future, it
may be more helpful to include the OS you're running (but the context
you're using makes it pretty clear).

--
Glen Barber