httpd-users mailing list archives

From "J. Bakshi" <joyd...@infoservices.in>
Subject [users@httpd] How to prevent a site to be grabbed ?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:57:33 GMT
Hello,

This is a very worried continuation of my previous mail "how to prevent
mp3 downloading ?"
André Warnier has already opened my eyes that wget and curl are quite
capable to bypass the .htaccess by using --user-agent option and I
myself successfully downloaded some file and folders from the my own
site which I believe having a strong .htaccess to prevent curl and wget.

So I'm looking a way to prevent my site to be grabbed. Could any one
suggest any measure in apache or .htaccess ?

Eagerly waiting for your kind response.
Thanks