httpd-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] PHP script as Apache filter or "callback"
Date Sat, 14 Mar 2009 11:59:04 GMT

Maybe you'd have more chances here ? http://www.php.net/support.php

> Does anyone know of a way to do this? If not, can anyone point me to a
> good tutorial for writing apache filters?

Sure.
http://perl.apache.org/docs/2.0/user/handlers/filters.html

;-)

(Note: that's not as silly as it sounds. As language, perl and PHP are
reasonably close.  And since mod_perl is very closely integrated into
Apache (much more than mod_php), what you will read there will give you
a very good idea of how filters work in Apache)