httpd-users mailing list archives

From Ivars Strazdiņš <ivars.strazd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Validating HTTP requests
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 14:54:09 GMT
Florent Georges wrote:
> Ivars Strazdiņš wrote:
>
>   Ivars,
>

>> mod_security ?
>> http://www.modsecurity.org/
>>

>   Thank you.  But if I am right, this allows one to plug its own validation rules in
Apache (or use built-in rules from ModSecurity but those are oriented to the application scope:
injection detection, authentication etc.)  I don't see how it could be use in my case, but
I maybe have missed something?  Did you think about a particular way to using it in that context?

No, not really. It was a gross assumption that you need a module which
verifies input and allows you to write your own rules.
BR,
Ivars