httpd-users mailing list archives

From cg <ch_R_1...@yahoo.com.cn>
Subject [users@httpd] unresolved external symbol _ap_hook_insert_filter
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 07:25:49 GMT
error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _ap_hook_insert_filter

hello, i installed an apache with the package
apache_2.2.11-win32-x86-openssl-0.9.8i.msi
I wrote a module which contains an input filter. when i complie it with
VC++6.0 on winXP,
i got an error "error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_ap_hook_insert_filter".

I added all the lib*.lib in the Apache2.2.11/lib directoty, and as well
the Apache2.2.11/inclue
directory for include files.

The problem is, only this function(ap_hook_insert_filter, it seems to be
an MARCO) brings me an
error, nothing wrong with the others.

BTW, my module compiles normallly on gcc, Linux. and it works.

If needed , i can paste my code, though i don't think it can help.