httpd-users mailing list archives

From Florent Georges <li...@fgeorges.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Validating HTTP requests
Date Mon, 09 Mar 2009 13:02:46 GMT

Brian Mearns wrote:

> Sorry, don't know of anything in particular, but it seems
> to me that Apache itself would necessarily be doing some
> amount of validation on the in coming requests.

  Yes of course :-).  But 1/ I'd like the validation to be as strict as possible (as you said,
I expect Apache to be a bit lenient with its clients) and 2/ I'd like to have the report with
useful information in case of failure to be sent in response to the request, instead of having
to give the client the right to dig into the logs on the server.

  Thanks for your response, regards,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/