httpd-users mailing list archives

From Florent Georges <li...@fgeorges.org>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] Redirect a whole site from port 80 to a servlet container
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 13:03:59 GMT

Richard Peacock wrote:

> Just a thought because I have a main webserver also running
> on p80 and a hyperlink to /myapp which takes the user silently
> to a whole different web server on a different port.

> Good luck!

  Thanks!  I am going to have a look, I didn't know it before.

  Just a detail I forgot in my original post: I would like the user to not notice the URI
has been redirected (as opposed to some redirects when pages have moved and the URI in the
navigator does change after the redirect.)

  Thanks again,

--
Florent Georges
http://www.fgeorges.org/