httpd-users mailing list archives

From esu2 <johnzhang...@hotmail.com>
Subject [users@httpd] Why cookie works differently?
Date Sun, 08 Mar 2009 14:34:37 GMT

In HTTPClient, there are 2 settings relate to cookie:

(HTTPConstants.COOKIE_POLICY,CookiePolicy.BROWSER_COMPATIBILITY);
(HttpMethodParams.SINGLE_COOKIE_HEADER,Boolean.TRUE);

I have 2 server enviroments, in one enviroment, I have to setup these
properties at client side to get response from server but no need if the
same client connect to another server.

Both server enviroment suppose to be same but obviously they are not. what
made such different ? is this setting on Apache web server or reverse proxy?

Thanks