httpd-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas Dahlén" <andr...@dahlen.ws>
Subject [users@httpd] Change Location-headers with weblogic plugin
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 12:54:25 GMT
Hi!

I've got a problem where I've got a Apache 2.2.9 acting as a proxy for
a application running on BEA Weblogic.
I'm using the plugin from BEA Weblogic as the proxy.

Everything works fine except when the weblogicserver makes a redirect,
i.e. sends a Location-header.  The Location header looks like
"Location: http://weblogic.internal.net/Client".
The servername should be rewritten to the public nam "proxy.example.com".

### START ### Weblogic configuration in apache.conf:

LoadModule weblogic_module /usr/lib/apache2/modules/mod_wl_22.so

<IfModule mod_weblogic.c>
   WebLogicHost weblogic.internal.net
   WebLogicPort 8202
   WLProxySSL on
   DebugConfigInfo on
   Debug ALL
</IfModule>

<Location /Application/>
   SetHandler weblogic-handler
</Location>

### END ### Weblogic configuration in apache.conf:

Any ideas on how to manage the rewrite of the Location-header?
Can weblogic plugin and mod_proxy/mod_rewrite be comined?
Is there any other configuration parameters for weblogic to state the
frontend machine?

/Andreas