httpd-users mailing list archives

From Nuno Fernandes <npf-mli...@eurotux.com>
Subject [users@httpd] mod_rewrite with the result of mod_proxy
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 18:21:29 GMT
Hi,

I have an apache with mod_proxy and its in reverse mode with 2 IIS in the
inside network. I can't touch the IIS code. I would like to have it balanced
with stickysession cookie.

Is there any way i can add a cookie like

RewriteCond %{HTTP_COOKIE} !"BALANCEID=balancer.(\w+)"
RewriteRule .* - [CO=BALANCEID:balancer.%{INSIDE_SERVER}:.example.com]

after i get the return from the inside server. If i would receive the response
from server1 i would add the INSIDE_SERVER = HOSTNAME OF THE INSIDE SERVER

Using %{LA-U:variable} would be usefull?

Thanks,
Nuno Fernandes