httpd-users mailing list archives

From Eric Covener <cove...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [users@httpd] HTTP Server connection hangs
Date Thu, 05 Mar 2009 15:20:37 GMT
On Thu, Mar 5, 2009 at 9:33 AM, ginsohn <adinkale@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Hi,
>> Thanks for the reply. I've tried to avoid explicit session.close(), and
>> used response.finishedWriting() instead. Do I have to explicitly close the
>> session? Can't I signal the client any other way?

Sorry, I thought you were implementing your own HTTP Server and
concerned with generating all of this yourself.

These objects and methods don't mean anything to me.  You can use
chunked encoding to signal the end of content whose length you don't
know. It's defined in rfc2616.

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com